Homeschooling is such a blessing! Today, I was able to take the kids to a local farm for some hands on learning with a homeschooling group that we are a part of. I am so glad to have this opportunity to teach my kids and spend this time with them! If you live in Florida, you should check out Coon Hollo. The kids fed cows.Went on a hayride.Swung on a tire swing.Drove a pedal car.Played in the corn.Climbed a very tall haystack.Went on a scavenger hunt through the corn maze with friends.Going through the maze was amazing! The moms let the kids take the lead and they did a great job leading us through the maze, finding all of the checkpoints and then finding the exit!
We had a fun-filled day! Since today is my day to say the moments I’m thankful for here are just a few:
62. Fall Festivals.
63. Finding our way through the corn maze.
64. Heartfelt stories from the past (Nana told a great story at Coon Hollo).
66. The accomplishment of climbing a tall haystack.
67. Being chased after by hungry cows and then being “slimed” by their tongues as they went after their food.
68. My 3 year old’s excitement as he drove the pedal car (he couldn’t reach the pedals last year).
69. My 7 year old’s squeal as she was swinging high on the tire swing.
70. My 2 year old’s giggles as she snuck back into the corn barrel and then her delight in picking a few to put in her pocket.
71. Watching my kids enjoy themselves on the farm.
72. My husband’s excitement over his time with our baby girl and her new sound…dada.